- October 28, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. via Zoom and at the Ingham County Fairground Community Room, 700 E. Ash St., Mason, MI 48854
- This meeting will be held virtually & in-person. We are still practicing physical distancing and want to keep the in-person numbers to a minimum. Please participate via Zoom unless you must be there in-person.
- Or iPhone one-tap: +16468769923,,83110909078# or +13017158592,,83110909078#
- Or Telephone: Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location): US: +1 646 876 9923 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or 877 853 5257 (Toll Free) or 888 475 4499 (Toll Free)
- Webinar ID: 831 1090 9078
Notice of Public Accuracy Test of Voting Equipment
To the qualified electors of the County of Ingham, State of Michigan: Notice is hereby given that a Public Accuracy Test for the electronic equipment that will be used in the County Consolidated Absent Voting Counting Board, involving Meridian Charter Township, Precincts 1-15 and 17-20, for the November 3, 2020 General Election is scheduled for October 28, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. in the Community Room at the Ingham County Fairgrounds at 700 E. Ash St., Mason, MI 48854 and via Zoom online at https://ingham.zoom.us/j/83110909078 or dial-in to 1-646-876-9923, Webinar ID: 831 1090 9078. The Public Accuracy Test is conducted to demonstrate that the computer programming used to tabulate the votes cast at the election meets the requirements of Michigan Election Law.
Barb Byrum, Clerk
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category